Philippines Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)
May 23 2017
Organic Fruits & Vegetables
The report “Philippines: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A detailed qualitative analysis of the factors responsible for driving and restraining the growth of the agrochemical and future market opportunities have also been discussed.
This report is a part of series of more than 900 agrochemicals’ market intelligence reports from Sprout Intelligence. This agrochemicals’ market intelligence report series, in total, covers more than 1,500 pests, 60 formulations, 150 crops, and 60 countries.
In our market size and forecast determination efforts, an extensive secondary research was initially completed to gain a good perspective of the market in each region. Extensive primary research was also carried out by interviewing the key executives from the industry. These interviews helped us to fill-in the data gaps after secondary research. Several secondary sources such as encyclopedia, directories, and databases have been used to identify and collect information useful for this extensive techno-commercial study. The respondents – selected experts from manufacturers and selected suppliers – have been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information as well as to assess the future prospects. The usage of obtained information is based on the perceived reliability by the research team. In many cases, a combination of several sources was used. Sprout Intelligence provides an in-depth analysis of the market segmentation, which is a critical element of the market intelligence reports at Sprout Intelligence.
Executives in marketing, strategic planning, and new product development will find such discussions in our reports pertinent and useful. Management consultants, investment bankers, distributors, suppliers, and regulatory authorities are amongst our regular clientele served.
The general data sources used in this report are company websites, trade association publications, regulatory authorities, journals, magazines, news websites, press releases, media publications, interaction with industry experts, company executives, research papers, articles, patents, scientific literature, among many others.
KEY FINDINGS FROM THE REPORT
- Mancozeb, Chlorothalonil, Mineral-oil, Tridemorph, and Azoxystrobin are leading fungicide active ingredients in the Philippines agrochemicals market.
- Glyphosate, Butachlor, Fenoxaprop-P-e, 2, 4-D-ester, and Propanil are leading herbicide active ingredients in the Philippines agrochemicals market.
- Chlorpyrifos-e, Thiamethoxam, Niclosamide, Carbofuran, and Isoprocarb are leading insecticide active ingredients in the Philippines agrochemicals market.
- Emulsifiable Concentrate, Wettable Powder, Suspension Concentrate, Soluble Liquid Concentrate, and Water Dispersible Granules are leading Formulations for agrochemicals in Philippines.
- Bananas, Coconuts, Coffee, Corn, and Eggplant are leading crops for agrochemicals in Philippines.
- Mycosphaerella, Golden snail, Leptocorisa, Cross-Spectrum, and Leucinodes and are leading pests for agrochemicals in Philippines.
- Sprout Intelligence expert team estimated that the Philippines agrochemicals market in 2016 was worth more than XX million.
You might also like