Global Rodent Control: Market Analysis and Opportunities will provide an accurate and independent appraisal of the current business environment, market size and segmentation of products used, product cost, and market trends in the rodent control markets in 2012.
Rodent control is a major public health issue throughout the world. Whether infesting crops, stored food commodities, urban centers, or residential buildings, rodents have the potential to disrupt an otherwise healthy environment.
One of the most important trends in the rodenticide business environment is increased regulation. As second generation anticoagulants have become the standard rodenticide active ingredients, increased attention has been placed on the risk of ingestion by non-target species. This has led to restricting the product forms and application sites for the second generation products, creating a challenge for applicators and administrators in many of the countries included in the report.
The study will focus on the ways in which new regulations are affecting rodenticide marketers, but more importantly, on sales of chemically based products, including traps and other devices used as delivery systems for the baits that carry the toxicants.
Regional Coverage: North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific
This analysis will provide suppliers of rodenticides and traps with the latest information on market size and product usage for these products in five end-use segments in 20 countries.
End-use segment breakdowns are as follows:
- Crops in the field
- Stored agricultural commodities
- Pest control companies
- Urban centers
Unique to this report is the global scope of market details
Within each country and end-use segment, report details will include:
- Structure of the market
- Extent of rodent problems including damage, rodent species
- Effectiveness of current products (resistance, ineffective delivery system, etc.)
- Regulatory status and implementation
- Non chemical controls including cultural practices
- Chemical control sales by product type, brand, or active ingredient, formulation, and supplier
- Prices at the end-user level
- Active ingredient volumes used
This report will serve as an excellent resource for manufacturers and formulators of rodenticides. Specifically, this report will assist subscribers by providing:
Subscribers to this study will have unlimited access to Kline’s proprietary FutureView Scenario Forecast. This will provide a forecast of the future size of the professional rodent control pesticide markets, broken down by brand, active ingredient, and supplier.
- Interactive database will allow subscribers to customize the data to fit their needs
- A highly reliable and independent assessment of the brand share sales for rodent control products thus allowing subscribers to develop the appropriate business strategy to follow and protect market share.
- Aid with regulatory filings by providing volumes of active ingredient used
- Provide information from both the end-user perspective, as well as key industry experts for each country surveyed enabling subscribers to position their products to maximize trends within the markets.