Global Professional Pest Management Markets for Pesticides: Market Analysis and Opportunities will provide an accurate and independent appraisal of the market size and segmentation of key pest treated, products used, product cost, and market trends in the professional pest management markets in 2012.
This analysis will provide professional pest management pesticide suppliers and formulators with the latest information on product usage for the pest management market.The study will focus primarily on the sales of insecticides and rodenticides used for each of the following segments:
– Bed bugs
– Other insects
Regional Coverage: Australia, Belelux, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
Unique to this report is the reporting on volumes of active ingredients used
Within these markets, report details will include:
- The sales by brand, formulation, and supplier for these key pest segments: termites, ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, rodents, other insects
- Active ingredient volumes used
Additional breakdowns for the U.S. report:
Sales by brand and formulation for the following treatment types:
– Food handling versus non-food handling
– Interior applications versus outdoor applications
This report will serve as an excellent resource for manufacturers and formulators of pest management related insecticides and rodenticides. Specifically, this report will assist subscribers by providing:
- Interactive database will allow subscribers to customize the pest management data to fit their needs
- A highly reliable and independent assessment of the brand share sales for pest control insecticides and rodenticides by pest
- Aid with regulatory filings by providing volumes of active ingredient used for each active ingredient and acres treated by brand
- Provide details on what each brand is used to control
- Provide information from both the end user perspective, as well as key industry experts for each country surveyed.
Subscribers to this study will have unlimited access to Kline’s proprietary FutureView Scenario Forecasting Model. This interactive model will provide forecast of the future size of the professional pest management pesticide and rodenticide markets, broken down by brand, pest, active ingredient, and supplier. Subscribers will be able to run numerous “what if” scenarios by making changes to supply and demand forecast assumptions.