Syngenta AG Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
Dec 01 2012
Syngenta AG Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, plus annual and quarterly forecasts made by stock market experts. The report also enables direct comparison to be made between Syngenta AG and its competitors. This provides our Clients with a clear understanding of Syngenta AG position in the Chemical Industry。
The benefits of buying the Report are as follows:
- The report contains the company’s profile and data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- The SWOT-analysis provides information about the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency.
- It also shows the company’s income statement and ratio trend-charts, with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis.
- Company’s financial ratios are directly compared with those of its competitors through industry averages.
- The report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements.
- The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms.
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the company.
- The report will help the management of your business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis of both the market and company’s competitors, and by providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the relevant industry.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- The annual profitability data provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
About Syngenta AG
Syngenta AG, an agribusiness company, engages in the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of a range of products designed to improve crop yields and food quality. In addition, the company develops products for markets, such as lawn and garden, professional pest management, vector control, and public health.
The company operates in three segments: Crop Protection, Seeds, and Business Development.
You might also like