In recent years, development of dicamba-tolerant crops and weeds’ increasing tolerance to competing products like glyphosate have directed more and more attention to dicamba: BASF has been increasing its investment in developing dicamba business. In April 2016, Monsanto announced that more than USD975 million would be input on a dicamba project. As of June 2017, Fuhua Tongda Agro-chemical Technology Co., Ltd., a top manufacturer of glyphosate technical in China, is also constructing a 20,000 t/a project of dicamba technical.
Amidst a fast-growing dicamba market in the globe, Chinese enterprises are also preparing for catching up with the trend. As of June 2017, the potential capacity of dicamba technical has come to 37,000 t/a in the country.
The dicamba industry has ushered in a fast development in China. With only a small number of active manufacturers though, China is playing an important role in the global supply of dicamba.
In an aim of helping investors dig out the business opportunities and avoid the risks in this promising market, this report presents information and data for the overall market of dicamba in China. Besides, the top three dicamba producers in China, which have been taking the lead in the industry development, have been selected for in-depth benchmarking analysis in the aspects of production, sales, cost, finance and so on.
Detailed information on the following aspects will be showed in this report:
- Overview of the global dicamba market
- Overall development of China’s dicamba industry
- Capacity and output of dicamba technical in China (2008-H1 2017)
- Manufacturers of dicamba technical and their capacities and outputs in China (2012–H1 2017)
- Potential capacity of dicamba technical as of June 2017
- Analysis of dicamba exports from China (2014–H1 2017)
- Consumption of dicamba in China by volume and application fields (2008–H1 2017)
- Price trend of dicamba in China (2008–H1 2017)
- Forecast on supply and demand of dicamba in China (2017–2021)
- Benchmarking research on the three major Chinese dicamba manufacturers
- Investment opportunities and suggestions