Worldwide, the pesticides industry has been witnessing a relatively steady growth, which has been primarily attributed to advancements in the Biopesticides industry. The Biopesticides industry is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 15.5% by volume and 16.82% by value terms during 2015-2020 and is estimated to value at US$ 13,621 million.
While the prevalence of chemical or synthetic pesticides in crop protection would continue, human, animal and environmental health concerns would play key roles in driving growth for Biopesticides. Several countries are adopting a stringent approach concerning the amount of imports, with a special focus on regulating the quantity of pesticide residues. As a result, the demand for regulated food safety and quality is becoming larger. Another reason, for the growers to adopt Biopesticides in their farming practices. In spite of their low toxicity and environment impact levels, Biopesticides have a major restrain in the form of high costs and low availability. As Biopesticides have high specificity towards pest, different Biopesticides need to be used for different pests apart from frequent reapplication instituted due to low life span. Thus increasing the cost sentiment among the growers, and in turn proving to be a constraint.
The report is segmented based on type, application and geography. Based on type the market is segmented as bioherbicides, bioinsecticides and biofungicides, with their application on both crop based and Non crop based categories. Emerging economies in Asia-Pacific and Latin America are likely take the lead in adoption of Biopesticides. The market is seeing severe competition from big and small firms, with the larger firms adopting acquisition strategy to create a foothold in the Biopesticide market. Some of the leading players are Marrone Bio innovations, Valent Biosciences, Certis LLc, Agraquest, and Koppert Biological systems.
The future opportunity for the companies lies in increasing registrations of Biopesticides in various regional markets. As EPA requires less data and provides a simpler registration process, with the registration process completing with a year when compared to three year tenure for synthetic pesticides; more companies should take a voluntary step towards increasing the biopesticide portfolio. Also, increasing awareness on the products advantages among the growers community along with ease of access will further grow the market.
In this report we offer,
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Biopesticides market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising opportunities and global consumer trends.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Biopesticides market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
1. For getting a comprehensive overview of the Global Biopesticides market
2. To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3. To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
contact us for detailed individual "xxx country/region Biopesticides Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)".