The center pivot irrigation systems market is estimated to be valued at USD 941.0 Million in 2015. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.9% from 2016 to 2021, to reach 1,734.4 Million by 2021. The base year considered for the study is 2015 and the forecast years are from 2016 to 2021.
Objectives of the Report
- To define, segment, and project the global market size for center pivot irrigation systems on the basis of crop type, field size, components, mobility, and region
- To provide detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of market trends
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the size of the center pivot irrigation systems market and its submarkets, in terms of value
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, acquisitions, agreements, and new product launches in the center pivot irrigation market
- To provide a detailed competitive landscape of this market, along with an analysis of the business and corporate strategies adopted by key players
This report includes estimations of market sizes for value (USD million). Both, top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the global center pivot irrigation systems market and to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. This research study involved the usage of extensive secondary sources such as press releases, paid databases such as Factiva and Bloomberg, annual reports, and financial journals in collating the required information and to analyze the market.
All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and were verified through primary sources. Several primary interviews were conducted with market experts from the demand (farmers/crop producers, government, and infrastructure developers) and supply side (raw material suppliers, manufacturers, and exporters) across four major regions. The figure below shows the breakdown of profiles of industry experts who participated in the primary discussions.
Key participants in the supply chain of center pivot irrigation systems are raw material suppliers, center pivot irrigation systems manufacturers, distributors, and end users such as government, farmers/crop producers, and researchers. The major key players that are profiled in the report include Lindsay Corporation (U.S.), Valmont Industries, Incorporated (U.S.), T-L Irrigation Company (U.S.), Alkhorayef Group (Saudi Arabia), Reinke Manufacturing Company, Incorporated (U.S.), Rainfine (Dalian) Irrigation Company, Limited (China), Bauer GmbH, Roehren- und-Pumpenwork (Austria), and Grupo Fockink (Brazil).
This report is targeted at the existing players in the industry, which include
“The study answers several questions for stakeholders, primarily which market segments to focus on in the next two to five years for prioritizing efforts and investments.”
- Agricultural producers
- Distributors of center pivot irrigation systems
- Manufacturers of center pivot irrigation systems
- Government organization and agencies
Scope of the Report
On the basis of Field Size, the market is segmented as follows:
- Small field (up to 3 hectares)
- Medium field (3 hectares to 25 hectares)
- Large field (more than 25 hectares)
On the basis of Crop Type, the market is segmented as follows:
- Oilseeds and pulses
On the basis of Mobility, the market is segmented as follows:
On the basis of Components, the market is segmented as follows:
- Pivot points
- Control panels
- Sprinkler drop
- Tower drive wheels
- Drive train
On the basis of Region, the market is segmented as follows:
- North America
- South America