Survey of Fluazifop-p-butyl in China
May 16 2013
With over 15-year development, CCMs research in Agriculture ...
China's production of fluazifop-p-butyl technical is mainly restricted by fluazifop-p-butyl's intermediates (2-Chloro-5-trifluoromethyl pyridin). Currently, the production technology of 2-Chloro-5-trifluoromethyl pyridin are mastered by certain producers. So manufacturers with sufficient raw material supply or having mastered mature production technology will obtain considerable benefit in the market.
Nowadays, the impact of raw material on fluazifop-p-butyl production has become weaker, owing to there are more and more 2-Chloro-5-trifluoromethyl pyridin producers both at home and abroad. And the gap between imported raw material and domestic raw material in terms of price and quality has been narrowed in China.
Meanwhile, fluazifop-p-butyl industry in China is still facing problems such as oversupply, intense competition and technology barrier. Consequently, fluazifop-p-butyl industry in China is facing opportunities and challenges at the same time.
- Supply of fluazifop-p-butyl (capacity, output, key manufacturers), consumption by volume & value and region in China, 2010–2011;
- Production technology of fluazifop-p-butyl;
- Price of fluazifop-p-butyl technical and formulations 2010–2012;
- Export of fluazifop-p-butyl, 2010–2012 (Jan.–Nov.);
- Forecast on Chinese fluazifop-p-butyl supply, demand, export and technical price, 2013–2017;
- Key factors influencing the development of azoxystrobin in China;
- Current registration situation
You might also like