United Phosphorus Ltd Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
Jan. 20 2017
United Phosphorus Ltd Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, plus annual and quarterly forecasts made by stock market experts. The report also enables direct comparison to be made between United Phosphorus Ltd and its competitors. This provides our Clients with a clear understanding of United Phosphorus Ltd position in the chemical industry.
- The report contains detailed information about United Phosphorus Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for United Phosphorus Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The United Phosphorus Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes United Phosphorus Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of United Phosphorus Ltd business.
About United Phosphorus Ltd
United Phosphorus Limited engages in the manufacture and sale of crop protection products, intermediates, specialty chemicals, and other industrial chemicals. The company offers various products, including insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, fumigants, PGR (plant growth and regulators), and rodenticides.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
The company operates through four segments: Agro Chemicals; Industrial Chemicals; Power; and Others.
Agro Chemicals: This segment includes agrochemicals technicals and formulations.
Industrial Chemicals: This segment includes industrial chemicals and speciality chemicals.
Other: This segment includes traded products.
The company has joint ventures with United Phosphorus Limited, Bangladesh; Nisso TM LLC; Cerexargi-Nisso LLC; and Hodogaya UPL Co. Ltd., Japan.
United Phosphorus Limited was founded in 1969.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 5-7 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
You might also like