The Future of Biostimulants to 2021
Jan. 18 2017
Smithers Apex provides events, market research, publications...
Our exclusive content:
- Key drivers and trends that will shape the future of the biostimulants market
- Quantitative five-year global market forecasts segmented by active ingredient, crop type, end use and geographic region
- In-depth SWOT analysis for the whole value chain
What methodology is used?
Smithers Viscient’s primary research - supported by extensive industry data - underpins both our appraisal of existing market conditions and our forecasting. Primary research involved interviews with industry insiders from across the value chain. Secondary research was based on an extensive review of the most up-to-date technical and commercial literature, recent conferences, seminars, trade fairs, trade statistics and company websites.
What will you discover?
- Cutting-edge technology developments and how they are likely to impact the Biostimulants market
- Projections and forecasts for the biostimulants market by volume and value
- How your business is able to take advantage of the opportunities and deal with the challenges facing the market.
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- Biostimulant Producers
- Sellers and distributors
- Agricultural/horticultural firms
- Industry consultants and analysts
- Forecasted that the value of biostimulants market would be at $2.8 billion by 2021, from $1.5 billion in 2015.
- Forecasts of the global biostimulants market in terms of volume and value for the period of 2016-21
- Insights on the key drivers of biostimulants demand in coming years
- The report is structured to provide comprehensive information on biostimulants market segments based on active ingredients, crop type, end use and region.
You might also like