Fine Chemicals Market: By End-Use Industry (Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemical, Polymer additives, Food and Feed, Electronics, Perfumes and Fragrances, Others) & Geography -Forecast (2016-2021)
Dec 14 2016
Fine chemicals can be classified and defined as complex, single, pure chemical substances, which are produced in limited quantities according to exacting specifications for their intended application using multipurpose plants using multistep batch chemical or biotechnological processes and are generally available at higher price as compared to that of commodity chemicals. Rapid growth in the pharmaceutical and agrochemicals industry in the developing nations is expected to be the key growth driver for the fine chemicals globally during the period of study.
This report identifies the Fine chemicals market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to fine chemicals market.
Globally Asia-Pacific dominated the market for fine chemicals in 2015 with highest market share due to region being the manufacturing hub for the global pharmaceutical industry, which is major end-use industry of fine chemicals along with higher consumption of agrochemicals in the region due to lack of regulations over the use of agrochemicals in the region as against developed economies. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest regional market for fine chemicals. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be fastest growing regional segment during the period of study due to rapidly growing pharmaceutical industry and agrochemicals industry in the region.
- This report on global fine chemicals is segmented on the basis of industries using fine chemicals in the various applications and market size in various geographical regions.
- On the basis of industries using fine chemicals in several applications, this report is segmented into six major types. Some of the major industries included in this report are as follows: Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemical, Polymer additives, Food and Feed, Electronics, Perfumes and Fragrances, and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for fine chemicals in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the global fine chemicals market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- China Sanjiang Fine Chemicals Company Limited
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- Sumitomo Chemicals
- Chemada fine chemicals
You might also like