Ethiprole Market: By Crop Uses(Alfalfa, Citrus, Cotton, Ornamentals, Peanuts, Pome Fruits, Rice, Soya Beans, Tea, Sugar Cane, Vegetables, Others) & By Geography (Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, RoW) -Forecast (2016-2021)
Dec 14 2016
Ethiprole belongs to the family of phenylpyrazole chemicals used as Insecticides for crops such as rice crops, cotton, soybeans, tea and other vegetables against several insects affecting them. This class of insecticides affect the central nervous system of insects by blocking their glutamate-gated chloride channel, inducing toxicity in the insect making them more effective insecticide for crops most affected by insects and also for the crops used after long storage.
This report identifies the ethiprole market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to ethiprole market.
Globally, Asia-Pacific dominates the market for ethiprole in 2015 due to higher dominance of agricultural practices in majority of economies in the region. Asia-Pacific is expected to continue its domination during the period of study and was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest markets respectively in 2015. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing regional market for ethiprole in due to rising demand for insecticides to control the growth thrips, weevils, plant hoppers, flies, aphids and maggots in China and India in order to increase the per hectare yield of the crops and constantly increasing food demand due to escalating population in the region.
This report on Ethiprole also covers different type crops using ethiprole market size in various geographical regions.
- The report covers major type of crops which can use ethiprole as an insecticide, some of the major crop types covered in this report are as follows: Alfalfa, Citrus, Cotton, Ornamentals, Peanuts, Pome Fruits, Rice, Soya Beans, Tea, Sugar Cane, Vegetables and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for ethiprole in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the global ethiprole market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Bayer Cropscience AG
- Hangzhou Sartort Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiaxing Suns International Trade Co., Ltd.
- Wuhan Sensedawn Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Luyang Energy-Saving Materials Co. Ltd.
You might also like