Glyphosate, a broad-spectrum non-selective herbicide widely used to kill unwanted plants both in agricultural and in non-agricultural landscapes, has been in a leading position in the world's herbicides in the past few years.
Glyphosate witnessed the market downturn once again, with the price much lower than that in 2013 and 2014. Many Chinese companies suspended or stopped glyphosate production because of the low price as well as stricter environmental protection requirements.
The domestic IDAN route glyphosate producers once purchase IDAN to produce PMIDA and then glyphosate technical, but the situation changes along with the launch of Leshan Hebang Agricultural Technology Co., Ltd.'s 135,000 t/a PMIDA. Some companies turn to purchase PMIDA to produce glyphosate technical under the situation of sluggish glyphosate market.
IDAN route shows a strong competitiveness compared to DEA route, but the former will face the challenge of possible price rise of natural gas in the future.
For your better understanding and decision making about the glyphosate market in China, CCM's report Outlook for China Glyphosate Market 2016-2020 provides you the latest market information of China's glyphosate.
In this report, you will be able to find your answers as we will show you:
- Key factors influencing China's glyphosate industry;
- Key upstream products of glyphosate technical including glycine, DEA, IDAN, paraformaldehyde, and PMIDA;
- Supply of glyphosate technical (capacity, output, by producer and by production route) in China;
- Key producers of glyphosate technical in China;
- Supply and demand of glyphosate formulations by specification in China;
- China's export of glyphosate technical, various glyphosate formulations and PMIDA, by key destination and by key trader, 2011-2015;
- Price of glyphosate technical and future trend;
- Production technology & technology level of glyphosate technical in China;
- Breakdown of glyphosate consumption by crop in China, 2011-2015.