The global market for biopesticides and synthetic pesticides reached $58.5 billion in 2015. The market should reach $60.2 billion in 2016 and $78.7 billion by 2021, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% from 2016 to 2021.
· An overview of the global biopesticides and synthetic pesticides industry, including technological developments, future trends, and emerging opportunities.
· Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
· The global supply and demand scenario broken down by applications and regions.
· Examination of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
· Discussion of emerging technologies.
· Relevant patent analysis.
· Profiles of major players in the industry.
This market report organizes information from diverse sources into a cohesive unit that includes a pesticide (synthetic and biopesticide) overview, organic farming and production overview, industry structure, and technology and patents sections. Information on the synthetic pesticide market, genetically modified (GM) seeds and the biopesticide market is explored. Additional information on the organic market for food products offers the reader an opportunity to assess the biopesticide market in relation to crop production and sale of organic foods.