Farmers & Land Owners (UK)
May 13 2014
Plimsoll are leading experts in the field of Industry Analys...
FARMERS & LAND OWNERS (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the FARMERS & LAND OWNERS (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 1000 companies, including A E NESBITT FARMS LTD, A R CRAVEN FARMS LTD and ADRIAN SCRIPPS LTD.
This report (compiled in English language) includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years. Plimsoll Publishing’s latest FARMERS & LAND OWNERS (UK) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll’s exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this FARMERS & LAND OWNERS (UK) report will tell you that 267 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 71 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 1000 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a one-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the FARMERS & LAND OWNERS (UK) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.
||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.
||A printed copy of the report will be shipped to you.
||Can I purchase select sections from this product?
||At the present time, Research and Markets sell publications in their entirety only.
||Is this product printable?
||This product is printable in both Single User and Site License formats.
||Is there a sample available from this product?
||A sample company analysis can be accessed by clicking the “Description” tab above, then the “Login for Free Sample” link on the right hand side of the description. You will need to Login/Register to view the sample company analysis. If you need to register, registration only takes a couple of moments.
||What companies are covered in this product?
||Please contact us using the “Email Us” button on the right hand side of this webpage. We will revert back to you with a list of companies covered for this product as soon as possible.
||Where is data in the product sourced from?
||Data in the product is sourced from publicly available accounts filed.
||Can my company be invoiced for this product?
||Yes. Simply place your order, online or via fax, select wire transfer or company check as your payment method and an invoice will be emailed to you. Please note that we require payment to be received in full before your order can be dispatched.
FARMERS & LAND OWNERS (UK) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the UK FARMERS & LAND OWNERS (UK) sector in 2013.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 1000 largest FARMERS & LAND OWNERS (UK) companies.
The FARMERS & LAND OWNERS (UK) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example SUNRISE POULTRY FARMS LTD has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example MERCER FARMING LTD is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 1000 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure.
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
- Best Performing Company: P D HOOK(HATCHERIES)LIMITED, MIDDLE CAVES LTD have been recognised for their strong financial strength and excellent sales increases throughout 2012 and have received Plimsoll’s Best Performing Company Award.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the FARMERS & LAND OWNERS (UK) industry.
Each business is analysed using Plimsoll’s unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Plimsoll Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
UK FARMERS & LAND OWNERS (UK) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.
You might also like