The benefits of buying the Report are as follows:
- The report contains the company’s profile and data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- The SWOT-analysis provides information about the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency.
- It also shows the company’s income statement and ratio trend-charts, with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis.
- Company’s financial ratios are directly compared with those of its competitors through industry averages.
- The report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements.
- The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms.
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the company.
- The report will help the management of your business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis of both the market and company’s competitors, and by providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the relevant industry.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- The annual profitability data provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
About Excel Crop Care Ltd.
Excel Crop Care Limited engages in the manufacture and sale of agrochemicals. The company?s product line comprises insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, rodenticides, fumigants, and other products. Its insecticides include Endosulfan, Chlorpyriphos, Profenophos, and Imidachloprid; fungicides comprise Sulfex 80% WP and Sulfex Gold 80% WDG; and herbicides consist of Isopropylamine Salt of Glyphosate and Ammonium Salt of Glyphosate. The company?s rodenticides comprise Zinc Phosphide; fumigants include Aluminium Phosphide; and biological products consist of composters, soil enrichers, organic fertilizers, nutrient mobilizers, seed growth enhancers, plant growth enhancers, and biopesticides. It also offers seed dressing and plant growth promoter products, and Fishcel, a biological phytoplankton growth enhancer. In addition, the company involves in chemical products trading business. Its products are used in various crops, such as cotton, mango, paddy, soyabeqan, tur, and vegetables. Excel Crop Care Limited markets its products in the Asia Pacific, South Asia, West Asia, Africa, Europe, Central and South America, and the United States. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, India.