The benefits of buying the Report are as follows:
- The report contains the company’s profile and data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- The SWOT-analysis provides information about the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency.
- It also shows the company’s income statement and ratio trend-charts, with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis.
- Company’s financial ratios are directly compared with those of its competitors through industry averages.
- The report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements.
- The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms.
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the company.
- The report will help the management of your business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis of both the market and company’s competitors, and by providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the relevant industry.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- The annual profitability data provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
About Astra Industrial Group Company
Astra Industrial Group Company, an industrial conglomerate, engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of various branded generic and under-licensed pharmaceutical products in various forms and dosages primarily in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It also produces masterbatch colors, additives, and compounds for the polymers market, as well as fertilizers and agricultural pesticides, insecticides, and fungicides for the agriculture market. In addition, the company engages in constructing pre-engineered buildings and structural steel buildings for oil, gas, petrochemical, power, water, and industrial projects, as well as involves in the production of insulated sandwich panels. Further, it produces polyester fiber and selected household accessories. Additionally, it offers home furnishings and household textiles through hyper/supermarkets, shopping centers, boutiques, local shops, hotels, and residential compounds. The company was incorpororated in 1988 and is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.