Sinochem Group (Sinochem), formerly China National Chemicals Import and Export Corporation, is one of China’s key state-owned enterprise. It undertakes the production and distribution of petrochemicals, agricultural products, and chemicals. The company's main businesses spreads across five areas, namely, energy, agriculture, chemicals, financial services and real estates. Geographically, the company's operations are spread across the China, Asia, Oceania, Europe, Africa, and North and South America regions. It operates more than 200 subsidiaries and branches in China and International. Sinochem is headquartered in Beijing, China.
The company follows industrial service strategy, known as “One-Two-Three-Four-Five Strategy”. Its industrial service strategy is elaborated as one ability -sustainability; two fundamentals - internal management/external expansion; three joints - resources/technology/market; four measures - innovation/integration/M&A/collaboration; and five key areas – energy, agriculture, chemicals, finance and real estates. It also aims to maintain its existing partnerships and to enter into new collaborative agreements to augment its services. This intent can be indicated by recent partnership and collaboration agreements signed with Sinotrans & CSC Holdings Co., Ltd., and with Empresa Colombiana de Petroleos for Crude Oil Transport Pipeline Project in Central Colombia, with Maersk for purchasing the floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel, with Government of Jiangxi Province for expanding its presence in Jiangxi market, with DORVAL KAIUN K.K. to form a joint venture. It also entered into a collaborative research deal with the University of Leeds for conducting researches in new energy, new materials, biological breeding, new anti-counterfeit technologies, and other fields over the next three years.
Sinochem Group Key Recent Developments
Mar 08, 2012: Sinochem Group To Commence Trial Production At 240,000bpd Quanzhou Refinery In June 2013
Dec 06, 2011: Jacobs Engineering Wins Engineering And Procurement Services Contract Form Honeywell And Sinochem
Oct 17, 2011: Gulfsands Petroleum Provides Production Update
Aug 25, 2011: Roc Oil Provides Operational Update
Jul 15, 2011: Sinochem To Construct Crude Oil Depots In Yingkou City, China
GlobalData’s Sinochem Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Single user price: $125
Site License Price $ 250
Enterprisewide Price (Global Site License) $ 375