On May 7th, 2015, China Crop Protection Industry Association (CCPIA) published the ranking list of the top 100 China pesticide enterprises for the fifth time, and the ranking list of the top 30 pesticide formulation enterprises for the fourth time and the brand sales ranking list of pesticide industry also came out for the first time. These ranking has been an annual highlight and is very meaningful for China’s pesticide industry:
- Encourage Chinese pesticide enterprises further development by building strong and well-received brands;
- Provide an important market analysis tool;
- Let Chinese pesticide enterprises know well about their positions and identify revenue gaps from industry leaders and their competitors;
- Finding underlying reasons for the changes of pesticide industrial revenue;
- Facilitate the search for currently and potentially booming pesticide enterprises;
- Know well about pesticide varieties in top pesticide enterprises, and analyze effect of pesticide categories on Chinese pesticide industry.
It is also very helpful to those interested in China’s agrochemical markets, in detail:
- Help foreign companies to seek for more proper potential cooperators or investees in China;
- Help global pesticide traders looking source in Chinese pesticide companies;
- It is a very useful tool to analyze Chinese pesticide market for these foreign consulting institutions;
- Provide inference information for global pesticide companies’ strategic decision-making.
This report not only presented you the ranking of pesticide companies and pesticide brands specifically, but also analyzed them deeply in different perspectives:
- How did the Chinese pesticide market go in the past year? And what's the connection between the market and enterprises’ performance?
- How did the ranking change in the past years? Why? What are the drivers and obstacles?
- What is the pesticide business structure of top companies like?
- How does the top companies distribute?
- What progresses these top companies enjoyed and what challenges will they face?