Worldwide, the pesticides industry has been witnessing a relatively steady growth, which has been primarily attributed to advancements in the Biopesticides industry. T Though the volume of Biofungicides consumed worldwide accounts for the smallest share within Biopesticides, this sub-segment is poised to post the fastest CAGR of 16.5% over 2014-2020.
While the prevalence of chemical or synthetic pesticides in crop protection would continue, human, animal and environmental health concerns would play key roles in driving growth for Biopesticides. Several countries are adopting a stringent approach concerning the amount of imports, with a special focus on regulating the quantity of pesticide residues. As a result, the demand for regulated food safety and quality is becoming largerIn spite of their low toxicity and environment impact levels, Biopesticides have a major restrain in the form of high costs and low availability. As Biopesticides have high specificity towards pest, different Biopesticides need to be used for different pests apart from frequent reapplication instituted due to low life span. Thus increasing the cost sentiment among the growers, and in turn proving to be a constraint.
The report is segmented based application; both crop based and Non crop based categories. While North America is the largest volume market for Biofungicides, fastest growth in consumption is likely to be registered by Latin America, with Asia-Pacific coming in at a close second. In terms of value, the demand for biofungicides worldwide is slated to record a much faster corresponding period CAGR of 17.8%, with Europe expected to be the slowest growing market.
The market is seeing severe competition from big and small firms, with the larger firms adopting acquisition strategy to create a foothold in the Biopesticide market. Some of the leading players are Marrone Bio innovations, Valent Biosciences, Certis LLc, Agraquest, and Koppert Biological systems.
The future opportunity for the companies lies in increasing registrations of Biopesticides in various regional markets. Though the challenges of introducing new biofungicides in the market remain quite compelling, research and development efforts have been emphasizing on innovations in this exciting field, as a result of which tangible outcomes have been instrumental in propelling market growth.
In this report we offer,
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Biofungicide market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising opportunities and global consumer trends.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Biofungicide market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
1. For getting a comprehensive overview of the Global Biofungicide market
2. To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3. To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
1.1 Definition of the Market
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Product Overview
3.3 Regulatory Environment
3.4 Trade regulations and policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Growing Demand for food safety & Quality
4.2.2 Biopesticides gaining market share over synthetic pesticides
4.2.3 Low R&D Costs
4.2.4 Adoption of organic farming practices
4.2.5 Governments promoting Bio control products
4.3.1 Low consumer adoption of Biopesticides
4.3.2 High specificity on target pests
4.3.3 High Costs and low availability
4.4.1 Organizations promoting Biopesticides
4.4.2 Developing regions witnessing faster demand
4.4.3 Sustainable and Integrated pest management techniques
4.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.5.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By product group/segment
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Crop based
184.108.40.206 Grains & Cereals
220.127.116.11 Oil seeds
18.104.22.168 Fruits & Vegetables
5.2.2 Non Crop based
22.214.171.124 Turf & Ornamental Grass
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
220.127.116.11 Rest of Latin America
5.3.5 Rest of World
5.4 Competitive Landscape
5.4.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.4.2 Market Share Analysis
5.4.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
5.4.4 Most active companies in the past five years
5.5 Company Profiles
5.5.1 Bioworks, Inc.
5.5.3 Bayer Cropscience Ag
5.5.4 Marrone BioInnovations
5.5.5 Certis LLC
5.5.7 Isagro Spa
5.5.9 Novozyme biologicals
5.5.10 Valent Biosciences Corporation
5.5.11 Koppert Biological systems
5.6 Patents Scenario