Global Commercial Opportunities Derived from Glyphosate Industry
Jun 23 2015
With over 15-year development, CCMs research in Agriculture ...
This report is a value chain analysis of glyphosate's upstream industries whose development and opportunities are driven or influenced by glyphosate industry. The whole report is an integrated analysis and a professional forecast to guide investments and business movements for the upstream players who pay close attention to glyphosate industry or try to find opportunities from it.
This report helps readers to
- Understand the underlying trends driving changes in the industry
- Gain insight into leading producers in the world
- Use long-term forecasts provide to adjust strategy
- Access extra insight by talking with our research team directly
Global demand for glyphosate has kept increasing rapidly in the past few years, along with the promotion of bio-tech crops (mainly Roundup Ready crops) in the world, especially in American countries including the US, Argentina, Brazil and Canada. Stimulated by the huge demand and reasonable profit of the product, many Chinese companies started building production lines of glyphosate and its related products such as glycine, iminodiacetonitrile (IDAN), diethanolamine, PMIDA and phosphorus trichloride, and China has established a relatively mature and complete industrial chain from starting materials to terminal products—glyphosate formulations. Relying on advantages in cost and scale, China grasps more and more market share of glyphosate worldwide.
Besides, the country adopts three production routes of glyphosate technical. The AEA route and the IDAN route show strong competitiveness over the DEA route (the only one used abroad) by virtue of lower production cost and abundant local supply of raw materials as well as profitability supplemented by utilization of by-products.
So what is the future trend of global supply and demand of glyphosate and its main raw materials? How about the future competition of the three production routes? Will glyphosate production transfer from China and the US to other countries? Is there a possibility that Chinese glyphosate production transfers from the east to the west? And what opportunities will arise from the future development of glyphosate industry? Readers will find the answers in this report.
This report provides detailed analysis of the following aspects:
- Global and China's supply and demand of glyphosate technical in 2009-2025;
- Introduction and comparison of three production routes of glyphosate technical;
- Projection of glyphosate supply by route in 2015-2025;
- Projection of future possible transfer of glyphosate production worldwide;
- Supply & demand of glycine, IDAN, diethanolamine, ethylene oxide, paraformaldehyde, yellow phosphorus, phosphorus trichloride, dimethyl phosphite, chlor-alkali, and methanol in 2006/2008-2014 and 2015-2025;
- Opportunities for upstream industries derived from global glyphosate development.
- Key players of glyphosate technical such as Zhejiang Wynca, Fuhua Tongda and Monsanto.
You might also like