WORLDWIDE MARKET OVERVIEW
The study will provide a strategic overview of the worldwide agrochemical market, including:
• Five-year worldwide forecasts for:
-Major market segments.
-Key geographic regions.
• Assessment of the U.S. and international trends with potentially significant impact on the agrochemical industry during the next five years, including industry consolidation,market globalization, environmental regulations, etc.
• Analysis of major market segments.
• Review of key geographic regions, including Western Europe,North America, Japan, Latin America and others.
COMPANY STRATEGIC ASSESSMENTS
The following companies have been selected as the Top 10 suppliers with highest worldwide sales of agrochemical products:
For each of the Top 10 companies,the report will provide an approximately 40-page strategic analysis, including:
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
• A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
• History of the company’s agrochemical business evolution, which is imporant to understanding the corporate culture,management mentality and strategies.
• Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
• Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
• Names,titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
• Administrative,manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
• Manufacturing practices.
• New plants under construction.
• The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V:TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
• Internally developed and acquired agrochemical and related capabilities.
• Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
• Review of major product lines.
• Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
• Promotional tactics.
• Distribution approaches.
• Product service and support.
• Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
• Estimated sales by division, product line and geographic region.
• Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
• Estimated R&D budget.
• Research facilities and staff.
• New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
• Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
• Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
• Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
In this section of the report, the Top 10 companies will be ranked according to the following criteria:
• Sales estimates in North America, Europe, Japan and other regions.
• Sales by product category.
• Operating profit and margins.
• R&D expenditures, and others.