Home Insecticides in Mexico
Jul 23 2014
Established in 1972, Euromonitor International is the world ...
During 2012 and 2013 growth in home insecticides remained stable due to a lack of product innovation and low penetration amongst consumers. This led to a vicious circle, as companies were not willing to invest in new product development in a category with weak growth, and the lack of product innovation discouraged new consumers from beginning to purchase home insecticides.
SC Johnson & Son led home insecticides with a 79% value share in 2013, thanks to the strong positioning of its brands Raid and Baygon. The company is present in electric insecticides, insecticide baits, insecticide coils and spray/aerosol insecticides. The next relevant company in this category is Industrias H24, with a 14% share of value sales. The H24 brand is also present in most of the categories in home insecticides.
During the forecast period home insecticides is expected to increase by a moderate CAGR of 1% in volume terms and by a CAGR of 2% in constant value terms.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Insecticides industry in Mexico with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Insecticides industry in Mexico, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Insecticides in Mexico market research report includes:
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Why buy this report?
- What is the market size of Insecticides in Mexico?
- What are the major brands in Mexico?
- Which type of insects (eg. ants, mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches etc) are most prevalent in Mexico?
- What are the key new product launches in the insecticides market?
For each category and subcategory you will receive the following data in Excel format:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Market size details:
- Market Sizes
- Company Shares
- Brand Shares
- Analysis by Type
- Retail volume
- Retail volume % growth
- Retail volume per capita
- Retail value retail selling price % growth
- Retail value retail selling price local currency, USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY
- Retail value retail selling price per capita local currency, USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY
- Retail value manufacturer selling price % growth
- Retail value manufacturer selling price local currency, USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY
- Retail value manufacturer selling price per capita local currency, USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY
- Retail volume alternative
- Retail volume alternative % growth
- Retail volume alternative per capita
You might also like