India Pesticides Market By Type (Insecticides, Herbicides, Fungicides and Others), By Application (Cotton, Paddy, Plantation, Wheat, Fruits & Vegetables and Others), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2026
Jun 26 2017
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting ...
India pesticides market is expected to witness robust growth till 2026, on account of increasing awareness among farmers and due to growing crop loss caused by rising number of pest attacks. Moreover, increasing adoption of bio pesticides, which are basically environmental friendly pesticides and better agricultural practices are further anticipated to drive growth in India pesticides market through 2026.
India pesticides market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.04% in value terms by 2026. Few of the leading players in India pesticides market include these major players, namely - Bayer Crop Science, Syngenta India, Rallis India Ltd, BASF India, UPL Limited, Cheminova, Adama India, Crystal Crop Protection, PI Industries and Dhanuka Agritech, etc.
"India Pesticides Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2026" report elaborates following aspects of the EOR market in India:
- India Pesticides Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis -by Type and by Application
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of pesticides market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tire companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, distributors, dealers, industry expert and customers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
You might also like