This report presents an overview of China's supply and demand of metolachlor which is a selective herbicide, as well as forecast on the future trends.
Metolachlor is featured by broad weeding spectrum, high effectiveness and wide applications. From 2014 to 2016, the compound annual growth rate of metolachlor technical's capacity in China was stable. And the output of China's metolachlor technical sharply increased in 2016. Metolachlor industry in China was developing at a fast pace in 2016 and H1 2017. However, it is noteworthy that in general, the actual consumption volume of metolachlor formulations (calculated by 97% technical) showed a downward trend from 2014 to 2016.
What's the detailed development situation of the industry behind these statistics? How will the industry go in the future years? This report will illustrate the details for readers through the following aspects:
- Product registration under the Institute for Control of Agrochemicals, Ministry of Agriculture, as of 31 Aug., 2017
- Production situation (capacity, output and key producers), 2014–H1 2017
- Prices of technical and formulations of metolachlor , 2014–H1 2017
- Export analysis, 2014–H1 2017
- Domestic consumption, 2014–2016
- Forecast on output and demand, 2017–2021