50 Thailand Agricultural Machinery & Equipment Industry Analysis
Jan. 18 2017
Plimsoll are leading experts in the field of Industry Analys...
This is an exclusive industry report of the largest Agricultural Machinery & Equipment companies across the world. It is the ultimate global competitor company analysis for major players in the Agricultural Machinery & Equipment sector. Each company's financial accounts are updated monthly in English and analysed both in its own monetary currency and US$ to allow an accurate and reliable market comparison.
What does the report include?
Section 1 – Each company is individually assessed using the Plimsoll Model, providing:
- Four years of financial performance, using graphs and providing a written summary.
- Analysis of key areas – sales growth, trading stability, profitability, working capital, gearing (leverage) and immediate liquidity.
- An overall company financial rating in the form of a Plimsoll Chart, identifying strengths and weakness in a single page per company.
- A list of key board members, shareholders and subsidiaries.
- A brief description of company business.
Section 2 – An overall industry assessment of the Top 100 in the form of ranking lists and charts, identifying:
- Companies which are both financially strong and growing.
- The fastest growing, most profitable and biggest loss-making companies.
- Which have achieved the best sales and profit return on assets.
- Annual sales growth, average trends and change in market size of the Top 100.
- Contrast between small and large companies.
Why Buy this Industry Analysis?
- Highlights the financial strengths and weaknesses of the Top 100
- Discover how the business world views your company compared to the competition
- Identify the largest companies in this industry sector in terms of sales, profit and growth
- Provides a financial early warning system on competitor companies which are growing rapidly
- Alerts you to new acquisition and merger opportunities
- Benchmarks company performance against global market competition.
- Understand the financial health of the Top 100 - not just their sales ranking
You might also like