Thiophanate Methyl Market: By Crop Applications (Paddy, Chillies, Tomato, Potato, Others); By Formulation (Granular, Flowable Concentrate, Dust, Water Dispersible Granular, Wettable Powder) & By Region (Europe, Asia-Pacific, Others)-Forecast (2016-2021)
Dec 15 2016
Fungicides can be defined as the chemical compounds with biocidal characteristics which are used to hinder the growth of fungi and their spores. Thiophanate methyl is a white colored, odourless fungicide with chemical name of thiophanate methyl is Dimethyl 4,4-(O-phentlene)bis(3-htioalloph-Anate). The thiophanate methyl market is expected to be mainly driven by huge demand for crop protection chemicals from developing countries as developed countries are focusing on achieving maximum agriculture output from the existing arable land due to reducing availability of arable land and increasing demand for food.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominates the thiophanate methyl market driven by higher demand and usage of thiophanate methyl as a fungicide for crop protection in a majority of the agricultural nations in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by RoW and North America regions as second and third largest markets for the thiophanate methyl market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing usage due to lack of regulation and increasing fungal attacks for various crops in the region, especially in agricultural dominating nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the the thiophanate methyl market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global thiophanate methyl market.
This report segments the thiophanate methyl market on the basis of crop applications, formulation and regional market as follows:
- Thiophanate Methyl Market research report is classified on the basis of crop application. Some of the major crop applications covered in this report are as follows: Paddy, Chillies, Tomato, Potato, and Others
- Thiophanate Methyl Market research report is classified on the basis of formulation. Some of the major formulations covered in this report are as follows: Granular, Lowable Concentrate, Dust, Water Dispersible Granular and Wettable Powder
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the thiophanate methyl market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Nanjing Essence Fine-Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Agro-Unitek Cropscience Co., Ltd.
- Averstar Industrial Co., Ltd. SZ
- Bessen Chemical Co. Ltd
- The Dow Chemical Company
You might also like