Oxyfluorfen Market: By Types (Goal, Koltar and RH-2915) & By Geography (Europe, Asia Pacific, North America & Rest of the World (RoW)) -Forecast (2016-2021)
Dec 15 2016
Oxyfluorfen is a selective herbicide used to control certain grassy weeds and annual broadleaf in vegetables, fruit, cotton, ornamentals and on non-crop areas. Oxyfluorfen is a contact herbicide and light is required for it to affect target plants. Globally, increasing awareness of crop protection, adoption of high-end technologies and utilization of effective herbicides are the prime growth drivers of global Oxyfluorfen market. In addition, emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global oxyfluorfen market. However, higher cost of the research and development and shrinking arable land and shift in the farming practice is the key restraints for global N-Ethyl-2-Pyrrolidone market.
Asia Pacific, especially India and China, are the fastest growing markets for oxyfluorfen. Rapid urbanization and growing population has lead to increase in food production in emerging economies. However at the same time the falling ratio of arable land to population is a major concern for these economies. Majority of world’s crop protection is lost to pests and weed. Oxyfluorfen helps to reduce the crops losses by eliminating weed and ensuring stability in food prices. Latin America and North America are also expected to grow at a higher rate and account for a bigger share of oxyfluorfen market.
This report identifies the Fine chemicals market size in for the year 2016-2021, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Oxyfluorfen market.
- This report on global Oxyfluorfen is segmented on the basis of Oxyfluorfen application, end-use industries using Oxyfluorfen for wide range of end-use applications and market size in various geographical regions.
- On the basis of end-use application categories of Oxyfluorfen, this report is segmented into five major end-use applications. Some of the major end-use applications covered in this report are as follows: By Types [(Goal, Koltar and RH-2915] and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for Oxyfluorfen in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the global Oxyfluorfen market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Shanghai Agro China Chemical Co., Ltd. (China)
- Shandong Qiaochang Chemical Co., Ltd.(China)
- Chongqing Shurong Chemical Co., Ltd.(China)
- Jiangxi Tiansheng New Materials Co., Ltd. (china)
- Sunking Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd.(China)
You might also like