Ethephon Market: By Crops Type (Cotton, Tobacco, Wheat, Coffee, Rice, Fruits (Pineapple, banana, Others), Rubber and Other Crops) & By Geography (North America, Europe, Others)-Forecast (2016-2021)
Dec 14 2016
Ethephon is a most popular and widely used plant growth regulator belonging to the phosphonate family. Ethephon is used by farmers across the world to promote and assist pre-harvest ripening, to aid in harvesting and post-harvest ripening in crops and to initiate reproductive developments of fruits. Increasing demand for plant growth regulator products is expected to result in increased demand for ethephon and is expected to be the key growth driver for ethephon market.
This report identifies the ethephon market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to ethephon market.
Globally, North America dominates the market for ethephon in 2015 due to advanced and scientific agricultural practices by farmers in the region along with higher awareness about benefits of using such products. North America is expected to continue its domination during the period of study and was followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe as the second and third largest markets respectively in 2015. Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing market for ethephon and is expected to generate significant amount of revenue during the period of study. Demand for ethephon in the region is expected to be dominated by India and China due to large number of farmer population in these nations.
This report on ethephon market is segmented on the basis of ethephon market for different crop types and market size in various geographical regions.
- The report covers all major crop types using ethephon as a plant regulator, some of the major crop types covered in this report are as follows: Cotton, Tobacco, Wheat, Coffee, Rice, Fruits (Pineapple, Banana, Other Fruits), Rubber/Latex and Other Crops
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for ethephon in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the ethephon market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Dow AgroSciences LLC
- Monsanto Company
- ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd.
- Canary Agro Chemicals Private Limited
You might also like