Global Agricultural Products industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global agricultural products market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The agricultural products industry consists of the production of Cereals (such as wheat, rice, barley etc.), Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios etc.), Oilcrops (cottonseed, groundnuts, olives etc.), Spices & Stimulants (coffee, hops, dry chilies etc.), Sugar (sugar cane, sugar beet etc.), Pulses (beans, peas, lentils etc.), Roots & Tubers (Potatoes, sweet potatoes, cassava etc.), Vegetables (cabbages, tomatoes, onions etc.), and Fruit (bananas, citrus fruits, berries etc.). All volumes are provided in tonnes and all values are calculated at producer prices.
- The global Agricultural Products market is expected to generate total revenues of $2,334.5bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market production volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1.7% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 861.6 million tonnes in 2016.
- Since 2014, prices are driving market values higher, a trend that mainly sourced from Latin American and Asian emerging markets.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global agricultural products market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global agricultural products market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key agricultural products market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global agricultural products market with five year forecasts by both value and volume.
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global agricultural products market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global agricultural products market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global agricultural products market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global agricultural products market?