Crop Protection Manufacturers Report: A Strategic Market Analysis of the Brazilian Crop Protection Industry
Dec 18 2013
Kline has a long track record of providing world-class servi...
The 2012/2013 Brazilian crop protection market began the year with a drought that is expected to negatively impact soybean and wheat production. This report will examine the events taking place in 2012/2013 and how the crop protection manufacturing sector performed during the 2012/2013 year. This report captures these market situations and trends that include:
- Seed treatments and coatings
- Generic manufacturers and products
- Distribution structure
- Retailer sales strategies
- Biotech seed traits perspective
This study provides reliable 2012/2013 company and product sales information which is the foundation for any assessment within the Brazilian crop protection industry. Crop protection is increasingly defined by a complex set of technologies and marketing strategies that go beyond the traditional definition. This includes seeds and seed treatment products in addition to generic pricing strategy and distributor level activity which all must be taken into account for a complete and thorough market analysis of the Brazilian crop protection industry.
The principal objective of this study is to provide marketing managers with a reliable assessment of the overall performance of the Brazilian crop protection industry for the 2012/2013 season. In meeting this objective, clients will be provided with a management tool to improve their perspective of the 2012/2013 market situation and how the current situation may unfold over the next five years.
This annual report covers the marketing year for manufacturers in the Brazilian crop protection industry.
Highlights of the 2012/2013 Manufacturers Report include:
Summary Company Highlights
- Lead section highlighting major decisions, actions and results in 2012/2013
- Highlights that provide insight into current company performance
Strategic Change Drivers
2012/2013 Manufacturer Profiles
- Review of major drivers creating change in the industry
- Scenarios assessing potential impact of drivers on companies, products, technologies and industry structure to 2017/2018 and beyond
- Profile of each firm's crop protection business by product group
Product Listing By:
- Product brands and their active ingredients
- Patent status and target market for each brand
- Product detail by seed traits
You might also like