Agriculture industry in India
Oct 23 2013
With years of experience of global agrochemical industry rep...
Agriculture market amounts to Rs21 trillion in 2012 with CAGR of 12% over 2007-2012. Producers focus on rising domestic demand as exports represent 3% of total production in 2012. Industry fragmented as five largest companies account for less than 1% of total production. Due to growing food consumption industry is predicted to see CAGR of 11% over forecast period.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Agriculture in India: ISIC 01. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Agriculture in India: ISIC 01 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in India
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Why buy this report?
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
This industrial report originates from Passport our global market research database. Passport Industrial is a breakthrough economic research solution that analyses the industrial makeup of the largest economies in the world. It provides a strategic assessment of every industry and explains the complex relationships between them.
You might also like