Acetochlor is an important selective herbicide in China. This report presents an overview of acetochlor's supply and demand in China, as well as a forecast on the product's future trend.
There's a decline in the production of acetochlor technical in China from 2014 to 2015. But is there any change in 2016 and H1 2017? What's the reason for the change? It is noteworthy that
acetochlor was officially listed in the Rotterdam Convention on the Prior Informed Consent Procedure for Certain Hazardous Chemicals and Pesticides in International Trade, in the 13th
Meeting of the Chemical Review Committee (CRC-13) of the Rotterdam Convention held at the end of Oct. 2017. How will the industry go in the coming years?
This report will illustrate the details for readers through the following aspects:
- Product registration, as of 9 Nov., 2017
- Production situation (technology, capacity, output and key producers), 2014–H1 2017
- Prices of technical of acetochlor, 2011–H1 2017
- Export analysis, 2014–H1 2017
- Domestic consumption, 2014–2016
- Forecast on output and demand, 2017–2021