Crop Protection Manufacturers Report: A Strategic Market Analysis of the U.S. Crop Protection Industry(2015)
Jun 23 2015
Kline has a long track record of providing world-class servi...
What impact will commodity prices have on the U.S. crop protection industry in 2013? While prices are still well above 10-year averages, but well below the levels of the past few years, will this softer market
have an impact on crop protection companies’ profits? Kline’s Crop Protection Manufacturers Report: A Strategic Market Analysis of the U.S. Crop Protection Industry, which includes the leading generic crop
protection companies, looks at the top 20 crop protection suppliers and highlight their sales for the 2014 year.
This Report Will Provide Subscribers the Following:
Highlights into major decisions, actions,and company results for 2014
- The key components of the previous generic chemical manufacturers in the U.S. crop protection industry
- A review of the major drivers impacting the crop protection industry in 2014
- Events that have affected the performance of crop protection manufacturers in 2014
- Profiles of the top 20 U.S. crop protection companies by product group
- Individual company branding and retailer strategies
This report will provide a detailed independent appraisal of the U.S. crop protection chemical market for 2014. Included in the report are 20 detailed profiles of the leading branded and generic crop protection chemical manufacturers operating in the United States.
- Detailed profile of the top seven major researchbased manufacturers
- Profile of leading 13 generic chemical manufacturers
- Highlights into current company performances,including manufacturers’ sales by product type and active ingredient
- Section highlighting major decisions, actions and results in 2014
- Strategic change drivers impacting the crop protection industry
- List of 600+ product brands and active ingredients
- Patent status and target market for each brand
- Product detail by seed traits
- Highlights that provide insight into current company performance
This report will provide marketing managers with a reliable assessment of the overall performance of the U.S. crop protection industry in 2014.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the U.S. crop protection industry
- Provide a management tool to improve their perspective of the 2014 market situation and how the current situation may unfold over the next five years
- Understand the impact of generic manufacturers and their products
- Look at market from biotech seed traits perspective
- Understand importance of key active ingredients to manufacturers portfolio
- Seed treatment and coatings importance by supplier
You might also like