Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Changing farming pratices and storage technology, and awareness toward reducing post-harvest lossesare some of the factors driving this market.
Regulatory changes such as Environmental Protection Laws and changing government policies across diverse geographies are restraints for the agricultural fumigants market players.The agricultural fumigants market is segmented on the basis of type, application, form, and region. The years considered for the study are as follows:
- Base year – 2015
- Estimated year – 2016
- Projected year – 2021
- Forecast period – 2016 to 2021
- Major regions were identified along with countries contributing the maximum share
- Secondary research was done to find the number of agricultural fumigants in the region, trends for agricultural fumigants industry, and their contribution
- The key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, while their market shares in respective regions have been determined through both, primary and secondary research. The research methodology includes the study of annual and financial reports of top market players, as well as interviews with industry experts (such as CEOs, VPs, directors, and marketing executives) for key insights (both, quantitative and qualitative) into the agricultural fumigants market.
- This was further broken down into several segments and subsegments on the basis of information gathered.
The stakeholders for the report include:
- Agricultural fumigants manufacutrers/suppliers
- R&D institutes
- Pesticides manufacturers
- Government and research organizations
Scope of the Report:
This research report categorizes the agricultural fumigants market based on type, application, form, and region.
Based on Type, the market has been segmented as follows:
- Methyl bromide
- Metam sodium
- Others (carbon dioxide, aluminum phosphide, magnesium phosphide, propylene oxide, sulfuryl fluoride, and dazomet)
Based on Application, the market has been segmented as follows:
- Transplant bed
Based on Form, the market has been segmented as follows:
Based on Region, the market has been segmented as follows:
- North America
- RoW (Brazil, South Africa, Argentina, and others)