The report titled 'India Biopesticides Market Outlook to 2020 - Trichoderma and Bacillus Thuringiensis (BT) Biopesticides to Lead the Future Growth' provides a comprehensive analysis of the market size of India Biopesticides Market, Biofungicides market, Bioinsecticides market and segmentation on the basis of origin, organizational structure and crops. The report also covers market shares of major biopesticides manufacturers in India as well as revenues of the major players in this industry. The report extensively covers qualitative framework of biopesticides market such as growth drivers, growth restraints and government regulations. It also covers the macroeconomic factors which have a direct bearing on the market alleged with future outlook of the Industry along with a snapshot on Bioherbicides and liquid biopesticides market.
Biopesticides industry in India, which is hugely driven by the sale of Trichoderma Viride, Pseudomonas Fluorescens and Bacillus Thuringinsis, registered revenues of INR ~ million in FY’2015. With the advent of new players in the industry and introduction of better biopesticide formulations, the revenues surged by ~% compared to FY’2014 where the total revenues were INR ~ million. Each segment in the Biopesticides industry is subject to a gamut of different factors such as their prices and the quantity sold that play an important role in determining their respective revenues. The Biopesticides industry in India has grown at a CAGR of 20.2% from INR ~ million in FY’2010 to INR ~ million in FY’2015.
India biopesticides market is dominated by various unorganized players due to the expensive registration process. However, the market is also characterized by the presence of several large, organized players such as Pest Control India and International Panaacea Ltd. Market revenues of Pest Control India have increased noticeably from INR ~ million in FY’2013 to INR ~ million in FY’2015, making it the largest player in the Biopesticides market of India. International Panaacea ltd. was the second largest player in the Biopesticides Industry in FY’2015 and generated revenues of INR ~ million through the sale of biofungicides and bioinsecticides.
Major demand for biopesticides came from cereals, pulses and oilseeds in FY’2015 as India is the largest consumer of pulses in the world and the second largest producer of cereals which include wheat, paddy, maize, millets and others. The revenue contribution from sale of biopesticides for cereals, pulses and oilseeds appreciated from INR ~ million in FY’2013 to INR ~ million in FY’2015, making it the largest biopesticides using crop in India. Vegetables constituted the second highest share in the country’s overall revenues of bio-pesticides. Moreover, highest demand for biopesticides was observed from West India, especially Maharashtra followed by the South region, which witnessed a consumption demand of ~% in the entire biopesticides market in India.
The market for Biopesticides in India is changing at a brisk rate. Technological advancements and introduction of new formulations have been significantly changing the market. Revenues from the Biopesticides industry in India are expected to expand to INR ~ million in FY’2020, growing with a CAGR of ~% from FY’2016 to FY’2020.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- The market size of India Biopesticides, Biofungicides, Bioinsecticides market.
- Market segmentation of the Biopesticides market on the basis of origin (microbial and botanical), application, organizational structure, crops, target pests, regions and states.
- Market segmentation of the Bioinsecticides and biofungicides market on the basis of type and target pests.
- Growth Drivers and Restraints of India Biopesticides Industry.
- Competitive landscape and detailed company profiles of the major manufacturers of Biopesticides in India.
- Government Policies and Regulations in Biopesticides Market in India.
- Snapshot on Bio herbicides Market in India
- Snapshot on Liquid Biopesticides market in India
- Future outlook and projections of India Biopesticides Market- on the basis of revenues.
- Macro Economic Factors of India Biopesticides Market.