Market and Competitive Analysis of Dicamba Industry in China 2015
Dec 07 2015
With over 15-year development, CCMs research in Agriculture ...
To learn more about China's dicamba market, CCM has selected three dicamba producers in China to do deep analysis as benchmarking research, including production, sales, cost, finance, etc. From this report, you will enjoy more information and data to see the whole market of dicamba in China and find more opportunities.
In recent years, as one kind of major herbicide, dicamba has been highly paid attention to since its substitute paraquat is becoming less and less popular in China.
As of mid-2014, BASF has invested more to produce dicamba products. In late 2014, Jiangsu Changqing started a project of dicamba, with capacity of 2,000 t/a. Up to early 2015, Yangnong Chemical has increased its dicamba capacity from 1,500 t/a to 6,500 t/a. And in mid-2015, Monsanto announced that more than USD1 billion will be invested in a dicamba project.
Though the number of dicamba producers is small in China, China is playing an important role in supply of dicamba in the world currently. And most of the dicamba comes from the top three dicamba producers. Then how do those three producers run their dicamba business to stand out in dicamba market? What are their strengths and weaknesses in dicamba business? What way will China's dicamba go?
In this report, you will obtain the following information:
- Overview of global dicamba market
- Capacity and output of dicamba in China (2008-H1 2015)
- Manufacturers of dicamba and their capacities and outputs in China (2010-H1 2015)
- Export analysis of dicamba technical and its formulations in China (2014)
- Consumption development of dicamba in China (2008-H1 2015)
- Price and its trend of dicamba in China (2008-2017)
- Forecast on dicamba supply and demand in China (2015-2019)
- Benchmarking research on three major dicamba producers (including basic information, company history, ownership structure, business, marketing, cost analysis, financial analysis and SWOT)
You might also like