The EuropeanPhosphatic Fertilizers market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 1.4%for the forecasted period. Phosphorus is an essential macronutrient required for optimum crop production, with respect to the use of fertilizer. Phosphorus is obtained from bone meal, fertilizer, and rock superphosphate, while rock phosphate is the raw material used to manufacture most of the commercial phosphate fertilizers in the market. Phosphatic Fertilizers market has evolved into a major agricultural input for improving crop phosphate deficiencies. Phosphorus deficiencies can be corrected by using Phosphate fertilizers(P2O5).Some among the various advantages of using Phosphatic Fertilizers are that they optimize plant health, plays a decisive role in photosynthesis and in processes related to restoration of energy.
The Phosphatic Fertilizers market is segmented into major types, on the basis of Type, and Applications. On the basis of Type it is classified as Diammonium Phosphate, Monoammonium Phosphate and Superphosphate. The Superphosphate Fertilizerssegment is the most widely used Phosphate fertilizer in theEuropeanPhosphatic Fertilizers market.The EuropeanPhosphatic Fertilizers market was dominated by Spainwith a market share of 16.57%. European countries are focusing on diverting their agricultural produce for bio-diesel production. Rapeseed oil is the ingredient used for production of bio-fuel. With an increase in use of bio-fuel the commodity prices also rises accordingly. This encourages the farmers to employ phosphate fertilizers for increasing production.
The EuropeanPhosphaticFertilizers market is a competitive market, with companies such as PhosAgro (Russia),Yara International ASA (Norway) EuroChem (Russia), and so on are the companies which are focusing on expanding its market base in the concerned market. This is achieved successfully with the assistance of numerous market strategies adopted by these companies, which includes new product developments, alliances, and acquisitions. Apart from these companies there are other companies such as,OCP (Morocco), Agrium (Canada) andIsrael Chemicals Ltd. (Israel) which are strengthening their market position through product approval, alliances, and agreements.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, comparison with the parent market, market share analysis of top players, demand side analysis, vendor side analysis and company profiles, which together comprises and discuss the basic views on the market dynamics, competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the EuropeanPhosphaticFertilizers market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on EuropeanPhosphaticFertilizers market offered by the top players in the EuropeanPhosphaticFertilizers market
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the EuropeanPhosphaticFertilizers market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various EuropeanPhosphaticFertilizers market across geographies.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the EuropeanPhosphaticFertilizers market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the EuropeanPhosphaticFertilizers market.