The Global Greenhouse Irrigation Systems Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period. Insufficiency of natural rainfall to support crops, a rapid increase in population, and industrialization have made irrigation a necessity. The greenhouse irrigation system market gained importance with the increase in need for water harvesting and decrease in time and labor input for agriculture industry. But from the beginning of agriculture, farmers have had to cope with the climatic conditions of the nature. This problem became a reason for the development of greenhouse irrigation system market. Greenhouse technology provides favorable climate conditions to plants. This technology improves the crop yield as compared to the outdoor cultivation. It also increases the production, as the crops can be produced throughout the year. It also improves quality of the produce.
The greenhouse irrigation systems market is segmented on the basis of geography, type, and application. On the basis of type, it is classified as drip irrigation, micro sprinkler irrigation, and boom Irrigation. The drip irrigation segment is the most widely used irrigation system in the global greenhouse irrigation systems market. The global greenhouse irrigation system market was dominated by Asia-Pacific with a market share of 64.9%. Major drivers which stimulate growth in the global greenhouse irrigation system market are increasing population, availability of crops round the year, availability of government grants, and contribution towards national income.
The global greenhouse irrigation market is a competitive market, with companies, such as Netafim Ltd (Israel), Jain Irrigation Systems Limited (India), Rainbird Corporation (U.S.), Lindsay Corporation (U.S.), Rivulis Irrigation Ltd (Israel), Nelson Irrigation Corporation (U.S.), the Toro Company (U.S.), Irritec S.P.A (Italy), and EPC Industries Limited (India), so on are the companies which are focusing on expanding their market base in the concerned market. This is achieved successfully with the assistance of numerous market strategies adopted by these companies, which include new product developments, alliances, and mergers & acquisitions. Apart from these companies, there are other companies, such as Hunter Industries Inc. (U.S.), which are strengthening their market position through product approvals, alliances, and agreements.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, comparison with the parent market, market share analysis of top players, vendor side analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the market dynamics, competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the global greenhouse irrigation systems market, high-growth regions and countries, and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on Global Greenhouse Irrigation Systems market offered by the top players in the global greenhouse irrigation system market is provided
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the global greenhouse irrigation system market are provided
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various global greenhouse irrigation system market across geographies is provided
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global greenhouse irrigation system market is provided
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global greenhouse irrigation system market is provided