The Latin America urea fertilizers market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% from 2014 to 2019. The Latin America market is a leading market for urea consumption. Globally, Latin America is one of the agriculture-intensive regions, and is blessed with vast tracks of tropical as well as temperate zones. Moreover, the remarkable growth in the production of shale oil in North America has offered another source of petroleum products. This has ensured that Latin America will be in supply of petroleum products to manufacture urea from it.
In this report, the Latin America urea fertilizers market has been broadly discussed by its application. Grains & oilseeds, fruits & vegetables, and rest (crops) are the key applications segments of the Latin American urea fertilizers market. The application of urea in grains & oilseeds is estimated to grow at the fastest CAGR from 2014 to 2019.
Yara Fertilizers ASA (Norway) holds the largest share of the Latin American market, in terms of market share. The other firms such as EuroChem (Belgium), Agrium Inc. (Canada), and Potash Corp. SAS Inc. (Canada) are competing for the growing urea market in the region. These companies are developing market strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, new product developments and expansions to increase their market shares in the Latin American urea fertilizers market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high growth segments of the Latin America Urea market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on urea fertilizers offered by the top 10 players in the Latin American market
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the Latin America urea fertilizers market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various application of urea across Latin America
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Latin America urea fertilizers market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the Latin America urea fertilizers market