In recent years, China's seed industry is getting more and more attention. Because there is large gap between China and other developed countries and multinational companies drive the M&A of seed industry, to conduct M&A is urgent for China’s seed companies to integrate their resources and promote their development. It is forecasted that the M&A will increase in the future.
This report gives detailed case analysis of merger and acquisition of listed seed companies in China, including:
- To give profiles of Winall Hi-tech Seed Co., Ltd. (Winall Hi-tech) and Zhongnongfa Seed Industry Group Co., Ltd. (Zhongnongfa Seed);
- To describe the M&A process of Winall Hi-tech and Zhongnongfa Seed;
- To analysis the characteristics, experiences and risks of M&A;
- To analysis the effect of M&A of Winall Hi-tech and Zhongnongfa Seed, including financial and product structure situation.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What’s the current M&A situation for China seed industry and what will the future situation?
- What are the underlying trends driving change in the industry?
- Who are the key vendors in China seed industry?
- What are the market opportunities brought by M&A cases?