North American Non-Chemical Seed Treatment Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2014-2020)
Jun 05 2015
Language: Email send failed
We are the all-seeing eye that keeps a constant watch over v...
Seed treatment is a process of treating seeds with chemicals and non-chemical methods before plantation. It is an ecofriendly way of using small amount of insecticide and fungicides. The North Americaseed treatment market was worth around $127.4 million in 2015 and is expected to cross $203 million by 2020 growing at the CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period 2015-2020.
The demand for crops has stimulated due to rise in the consumption of crops. Rise in the cost of seeds is one of the factor alluring the market. Increase in farm sizes along with crop rotations getting shorter are expected to drive the demand for seed treatment market. Canada and United States have been the growth engines that are driving the North American market.
Limited dose capacity along with limited shelf life are some of the constraints of the seed treatment market. Awareness on the impact of biological seed treatment created an opportunity for seed treatment market.
North America has been witnessing a sustained demand for seed treatment and is among the fastest growing global market after Asia Pacific over the coming half-a-decade. The North American market for seed treatment is projected to reach US$203 million by 2020. The United States constitutes the largest market for seed treatment in North America. During the forecast period fastest CAGR is anticipated to be recorded by demand for seed treatment in Mexico.
By application segment, biological seed treatment is estimated to be the fastest CAGR among the non-Chemical agents.
Corn/maize is the leading type of crop for seed treatment applications in North America, estimated to account for 32.1% of the total demand in 2015. In terms of CAGR between 2015 and 2020, however, demand for seed treatment applications in canola is expected to be the fastest among all crop types at 9.7%.
Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd (Formerly MakhteshimAgan Industries Ltd), Advanced Biological Marketing Inc, BASF SE, Bayer CropScience AG, BioWorksInc, BrettYoung Limited, ChemturaAgroSolutions, DuPont, Germains Seed Technology, INCOTEC Group BV, Verdesian life sciences, Monsanto Company, Novozymes A/S, Nufarm Ltd, Plant Health Care, Precision Laboratories LLC, Syngenta International AG, Valent USA Corporation and Wolf TraxInc.A few have focused on horizontal growth by expanding their presence in emerging markets that offer greatest scope for future prospects, while yet others have been content to operate within their established boundaries and go in for vertical growth by concentrating on innovations in the area of products and solutions.
In this report we offer,
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the North AmericaNon-Chemical Seed Treatment Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the North America Non-Chemical Seed Treatment Market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
- For getting a comprehensive overview of the North AmericaNon-ChemicalSeed Treatment Market
- To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
- To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
You might also like