Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the Global Agrochemicals Market 2014: Strategic Assessments of Leading Suppliers
Sep 04 2014
Venture Planning Group is an international market research, ...
A strategic assessment of the competitive environment is widely recognized as one of the highest priority management responsibilities, a task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability. Timely and factual competitive intelligence is vital to the success of all business functions, especially Planning, Marketing, R&D and Manufacturing.In a highly dynamic and fragmented agrochemical market, besieged by intense competition, the ability to anticipate new product introductions and marketing strategies is particularly important...and spells the difference between success and failure.This unique multi-client study was prepared by Venture Planning Group in order to provide industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis and insight, critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The study’s major objectives include:
This database contains information on major agrochemical companies, technologies, products and executives worldwide. Moreover, a comprehensive review of the Top 10 companies’ product and financial literature, business and technical periodicals, and pertinent industry analyst reports was conducted.Contains 400 pages and 65 tables
- To establish comprehensive, factual and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world’s leading agrochemical companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their technological and marketing capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations’ internal competitor information gathering efforts with strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
You might also like