Production and Market of Chlorpyrifos in China
Aug 22 2013
With over 15-year development, CCMs research in Agriculture ...
China has become the largest production base of chlorpyrifos technical in the world in terms of capacity and output and has been playing a more and more important role in the global chlorpyrifos industry. With years' development, China has made great progress in the production technology of chlorpyrifos. However, its technology level is still far behind that in developed countries, and the supply of chlorpyrifos from domestic manufacturers still focuses on technical supply, plus they still have lower profit level than oversea counterparts do.
In the past few years, the capacity of the domestic chlorpyrifos was in serious surplus due to the lower entrance threshold of chlorpyrifos industry and the blind capacity expansion of producers. Fortunately, with the release and implementation of the Pesticide Industry Policy, the most important national regulation that guides the development of China's pesticide industry, the production of chlorpyrifos is expected to become increasingly concentrated and competition inside chlorpyrifos industry will be more and more intense. Large scale producers such as Nanjing Redsun and Zhejiang Xinnong will become more and more competitive thanks to their advantages in production technology and sales channel. Meanwhile, small-scale producers will be washed out during the intense market competition due to their low level of production technology and substandard treatment technology of wastewater.
This is the fourth edition report on China's chlorpyrifos industry finished by CCM. Presenting an in-depth analysis of China’s current chlorpyrifos market and future trends, this report attaches importance to the following parts:
- Update the information of chlorpyrifos technical and formulations in China in the past years, including registration, supply, export, price and demand.
- Introduce the information of key raw materials such as trichloroacetyl chloride, 3,5,6-Trichloropyridin-2-ol sodium (STCP) and O,O-diethyl thiophosphoryl chloride (DETC), including supply, price and key producers.
- Identify key producers and potential producers of chlorpyrifos in China.
- Emphasize on market demand breakdown by volume and value of chlorpyrifos during 2008-2012, as well as the consumption structure by both crops and regions.
- Figure out the development status and influencing factors including drivers and barriers.
- Forecast on chlorpyrifos from supply, export, price and demand by volume and value during 2013-2017.
- Get a clear understanding of the future development trend and identify China's position of chlorpyrifos industry from a global perspective.
- Explore commercial opportunities of chlorpyrifos industry in China under the context of new global economy.
- Analyze substitutes of chlorpyrifos products in the domestic market.
Nanjing Redsun Co., Ltd.
Shandong Tiancheng Biological Technology Co. Ltd.
Zhejiang Xinnong Chemical Co., Ltd.
Hubei Benxing Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
Anhui Huaxing Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
Shandong Huayang Technology Co., Ltd.
Jiangsu Fengshan Group Co., Ltd.
Shandong Sino-Agri United Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Jiangsu Jiujiujiu Technology Co., Ltd.
You might also like