Bio-pesticides are certain types of pesticides derived from such natural materials as animals, plants, bacteria, and certain minerals. For example, canola oil and baking soda have pesticidal applications and are considered bio-pesticides. With people’s rising awareness of environmental protection and food safety, more and more attention has been paid to bio-pesticide, which enjoys advantages of no pollution, no residue, and high efficiency. So bio-pesticide has bright market outlook in the future.
The Survey of Bio-pesticide Industry in China is CCM’s second edition report on Chinese bio-pesticide industry, finished in June 2013. This intelligence report attaches importance to the following parts:
- Update all the data related to bio-pesticide industry from technical and formulations in China in the past years, including registration, supply, export, price, demand, etc.
- Pay close attention to what technology they are using and how they achieved the technology.
- Identify the leading players and emerging products of bio-pesticide industry in China.
- Emphasize on demand volume of bio-pesticides market in 2009-2012, as well as the consumption structure by crops.
- Figure out the development status and influencing factors including drivers and barriers.
- Forecast on bio-pesticides from supply, export, price, demand volume in 2013-2017.
- Get a clear understanding of the future development trend, and identify China’s position of bio-pesticide industry from a global perspective.
- Explore commercial opportunities of bio-pesticide industry in China under the context of the new global economy situation.
- SWOT analysis of top 5 domestic bio-pesticides players
Ten major bio-pesticides studied in this report:
? Bacillus thuringiensis
? Heliothis armigera NPV
? Bacillus subtilis
? Bacillus cereus
? Agricultural antibiotic 120
? Gibberellic acid